America has always been home to a diverse range of house designs. To make sense of the variety, we’ve summarized six of the most popular styles.Cape Cod: This style dates to
Make Your Home Stand Out
Dated: September 11 2020
There are numerous ways to make your home more attractive to buyers:
- Stage your home for potential purchasers. In your eyes, your home may be decorated to the tee, but to a potential buyer with different taste, your choices may impact their decision.
- Remove personal items such as family photos from the line of sight. Potential buyers are trying to imagine themselves in the space. Seeing reminders of your time spent there can make that difficult.
- Remove clutter - even if you don't think it is clutter. Empty spaces seem bigger, lighter and more appealing.
- Consider making quick, inexpensive cosmetic changes to attract a wider range of buyers. A fresh coat of neutral colored paint can greatly change the appearance of any room and increase your final selling prices.
- Don't forget curb appeal. A prospect's first impression comes from the outside of the property. Make sure it is maintained on a frequent basis.
Experienced in digital media technology leading marketing initiatives internally, with agents and realtors. I am motivated in creating visual content in the industry such as video production, graphic ....
Latest Blog Posts
Getting pre-approved for your mortgage is one of the best ways to ensure the home-buying process runs smoothly. Many sellers these days expect a pre-approval letter as part of an offer,